Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Happenings



Fall is a great time to watch football, go to the fair, Tyson's Birthday, etc... These are a few things we where able to do so far. We can not believe it is already November and we are excited about Thanksgiving with the family. We have not gone home to Amarillo in forever and we are looking forward to eating at our favorite places and hanging out with Family. I wish it was right NOW!





Tyson only has 1 more week of football left and I could not be more excited. He has had a great season with the Trimble Tech Bulldogs. He was finally on a winning team and now we wait for baseball season to start at the end of January.

I have been working A LOT! We had out big grand opening at our property in Allen, Texas last weekend and it was a HUGE success. I was in charge of the "Taste of Watters Creek" event and we sold out of tickets. Because this event was wonderful we where able to give Meals on Wheels $5,000 dollars. I was very proud of myself and I took a lot of things that my mom has taught me. Here is the website that I am in charge of http://www.watterscreek.com/.


My parents came in town and we went to the Texas State Fair and then the Cowboys Game. My sister and Rory joined us for the Cowboys game and we had a great time.







We are on the huge Ferris Wheel at the fair.






















No comments: